ILSE JACOBSEN TERMS & CONDITIONS
ILSE JACOBSEN GIVEAWAY!
This Contest is being run by Ilse Jacobsen (“we”, “us”, “our”) and Soletrader (Twinmar Ltd).
This Contest is open to all UK entrants, who have a UK address (“Participant”). We cannot accept entries from other countries or addresses.
Entering the contest
There are two ways to enter the Ilse Jacobsen competition:
1. Twitter- To enter, you must ‘follow’ the Soletrader Twitter page (handle: @soletrader) if you haven’t already, then re-tweet any of the Ilse Jacobsen competition posts. Any post that mentions the Ilse Jacobsen competition to win 1 pair of shoes which is re-tweeted makes that follower eligible to win the prize.
2. Instagram- Follow the Soletrader Instagram page (handle: @soletrader_shoes) if you haven’t already and like any of the Ilse Jacobsen competition posts. Any post that mentions the Ilse Jacobsen competition to win 1 pair of shoes which is liked makes that follower eligible to win the prize.
3. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entries received.
4. By entering, entrants accept these Contest Rules and our Terms and Conditions whether the Entry is eligible or not.
5. The contest begins at 10:00 on Wednesday 15th April 2015 and closes at midday on Friday 17th April 2015 (“Contest Period”). All entries outside of this period will be deemed invalid.
1. The prize is 1 pair of Ilse Jacobsen Nomad 64 sandals and one pair of Ilse Jacobsen Beet 23 sandals (one pair to two different winners). Subject to availability.
1. Two winners will be selected at random by Soletrader at the end of the Contest Period from all eligible Entries on Twitter and Instagram.
2. Winners will be notified on Friday 17th April 2015 by a message to the Direct Message box on the winner’s Twitter/Instagram account. Upon notification, the winners must provide to Soletrader their mailing details. All details given must be accurate
3. If any required information is not returned within fourteen (14) days of the notification correspondence, or if any notification is returned as undelivered, then the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at our sole discretion.
1. You must have a valid e-mail address, and it is your responsibility to update us of any change in e-mail or mailing address.
2. Winners must be a UK Resident.
Waivers and Limitation of Liability
1. You hereby release Twitter from all claims in relation to the running of this Contest, and acknowledge that Twitter is not involved in the running of this Contest.